Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options
Are you a spambot?

Checking if this is requested by a real person and not an automated program.

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Needles
2014-06-29 16:12:24

I'm not a mod either at the moment. I'm not even an admin!!!
(watch that bastard Knights take his opportunity to ban me)

Needles

Fragdieb2
2014-06-29 09:13:22

Seems like migrating data was doable, everything seems to be there. Just realized while checking my profile that there was an e-mail address registered that doesn't work anymore, fixed that.

[deleted]
2014-06-28 22:31:41

I demand to be knighted.

Maindrian
2014-06-28 19:57:22

I CALL TOP OF THE BUNK BED.

Also, I'm not a mod, make me a mod, do it, come on, do it, give me back my sweet, sweet power.

Inky
2014-06-28 19:39:35
Deagle195 wrote:

Testy test.

Are you gettin' testy with me mate? I like these new boards.

Edit: Any chance we could up the avatar dimensions?

mechanic_deer.jpg

PissBeagle195
2014-06-28 18:24:33

Testy test.

adminee
2014-06-28 17:44:02

Testing how to reply

Trying bbcode and other things

Maindrian
2014-06-28 16:47:43

What'll we call the place?

I vote we go for "Maindrian's Happy Gang of Cool Kids".

Inky
2014-06-28 15:54:47

gouranga-elxx.jpg

Needles
2014-06-28 15:51:12

I'll be heartbroken, but I'll follow you, Dad!

Needles

Inky
2014-06-28 01:13:49

It'll be sad to see the forums go, these are the oldest boards I've been on. Probably the first forum I ever signed up to.

If we do switch over to Facebook, John, let me know as I haven't had an account in over a year now and you're the only one I talk to off the boards.  Either way I'm down with whatever you decide Azz.

Edit: Just tweeted Elxx about some small forum hosting.

[deleted]
2014-06-27 18:42:47

I've been saying for years that I would volunteer to fix the bugs, but nobody ever takes me seriously and I haven't the foggiest why.

Fucking deagle I swear to god, fuck the shit off.

In any case, keeping up with each other on facebook is nice, but the groups thing isn't super kosher with threads like a board would be.

I'd be happy with a small bb, don't really care which one solong as I can make it orange/concrete/toumai-ish and it uses conventional bbcode so I don't get frustrated trying to learn new things.

Also I don't give a rat's ass about preserving anything seeing as how you deleted all of my contributions, anyway. Maybe we can host it with elxxy? I know he's still got my pictures up and stuff.

EDIT - I don't know what you did but I've noticed that, since this morning, the G! > General > Off Topic > etc... link thingy in the header is all fucked up, got a good chuckle.

Fragdieb2
2014-06-27 18:18:50

So this is the end of Iceyboard? I guess after 12 years, it deserved to be laid to rest, still, quite a nice experiment to see how long a set of scripts can go without any maintenance.

I'm fine with whatever you come up with, either a new forum software, or a Facebook group, just chose something that you think is suitable.

PissBeagle195
2014-06-27 17:51:29
Azz wrote:

Hah, so yeah I knew people had replied because of all the errors being spawned by the reply script. Definitely time to kill it with fire.

Anyone have any thoughts on FluxBB? It's a tiny footprint so wouldn't hog my server, and frankly it's not like we need all singing all dancing forums, right?

Huh, never heard of it. I guess it's up to you.

Azz
2014-06-27 17:50:05

Hah, so yeah I knew people had replied because of all the errors being spawned by the reply script. Definitely time to kill it with fire.

Anyone have any thoughts on FluxBB? It's a tiny footprint so wouldn't hog my server, and frankly it's not like we need all singing all dancing forums, right?

Board footer