Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options
Are you a spambot?

Checking if this is requested by a real person and not an automated program.

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

deeepthroatgta6
2016-12-30 06:28:46

what the fuck is this shit

[deleted]
2016-12-29 15:46:07
Maindrian wrote:
[deleted] wrote:

I don't know who any of you people are any more.

LIES

moar liek

nerd-camps-modelun.jpg

Maindrian
2016-12-28 21:44:57

OMFG, don't bother with Falskaar, holy shit, these dumb bastard characters.

*having just murdered an entire army*
"OH NO, THE VILLAIN AND A FEW MORE PEOPLE."
"YES IT IS I, THE VILLAIN, BECAUSE EVERYBODY SAYS I AM THE VILLAIN. ALSO I HAVE AN ANVIL ON MY SHOULDER. GIVE ME THE MCGUFFIN."
"OKAY, I WILL, I CAN'T WIN THIS FIGHT."
"HA HA HA PSYCHE. LATER LOSER."
*villain rides away with important thing, fight happens anyway*

deeepthroatgta6
2016-12-27 19:07:28

Don't ask me about my career - I've forgotten most of it.

Maindrian
2016-12-27 19:04:47
[deleted] wrote:

zdtKo.jpg

[deleted]
2016-12-27 16:42:21

deeepthroatgta6
2016-12-26 19:41:27

I went straight into Forgotten city after coming back to skyrim.
The writing in both of these mods is commendable. Only wished they had run a bit more longer than they did.
In forgotten city, I investigated at least 10 people before having that AHA moment. Never could have suspected.

Maindrian
2016-12-23 18:27:12

I'm glad you're liking it. I liked the plot very much, felt quite sad when I broke through into that hidden room and found the old owner on the bed. It's shocking how much better the writing in a lot of mods is compared to the main game. When you get it filled, do a few armory screenshots...

I'm now in Falskaar. I think the best and worst thing you can say about it is that it's... More Skyrim. Lots more land to explore, but also the same shitty mission structure and shoddy voice acting. I can see how this got the guy a job at Bungie doing designs for Destiny though.

If there's any justice in the world, the guys who made Clockwork and Forgotten City should both be working in the industry now.

deeepthroatgta6
2016-12-22 19:27:04

Yes, finally it is done and it was worth the trouble. The castle is pretty loaded. Though I'm going to forcibly make some of the imperial soldiers at solitude to follow me and get them to hang out in the living quarters, add some life to it. Wouldn't want to end up like the previous owner now, would I? Those damned guilded spook me out.

Maindrian
2016-12-19 05:24:08

I know, right? You do get sent back and forth quite a bit and it is a bit of a slog up and down, but it's well worth it in the end. That machine is a superb bit of kit.

deeepthroatgta6
2016-12-19 05:07:45

What the fuck man? I spent half my sunday battling those spooky gilded and plumbing those steam pipes. And still the damn machine won't work.

Maindrian
2016-12-18 19:15:34

Alternate Start: Live Another Life? Yes! I started the game in the midst of a shipwreck, 'twas most exciting.

But course I've not gone with the imperials. I hate both them and the Stormcloaks. I want everybody to die. Especially the fucking thieves guild. Bunch of twats.

deeepthroatgta6
2016-12-18 07:05:25

You sided with those fucking imperials?

There's this mod that offers different beginnings to the game. I straight away started with the dark brotherhood. Main quests be damned.

Maindrian
2016-12-17 21:13:48

No, no, I'm sorry, that's BULLSHIT.

I wouldn't be seen dead in Windhelm.

[deleted]
2016-12-16 23:26:28

Every time I got online I wound up with a bounty and couldn't help but die every thirty seconds. Also the 'how-to' at the beginning was off-putting, considering I'd beat the campaign before then.

I just don't know why they can't release teh new cars with updates in single player. They did with that first big update like a gajillion years ago. All I want is to sit in my den, drink my Dos Equis and drive around with fancy new cars on my sexbox. Could be soooooo simple. Motherfuckers. Hell I might even think for a second or two about paying for it. I might not, because that was a fucking $60 game (no that was + the special edition + the preorder so I think it was like $100????) and it's bullshit to gouge for more content but STILL. It would be better than Cockstar Social Fucks.

EDIT - why can't I edit within a few seconds without it saying I edited? What happened to ninja edits?

EDIT 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO -

c1ib1aU.jpg

Maindrian and DEEPTHROAT together teehee!!!

Board footer