Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options
Are you a spambot?

Checking if this is requested by a real person and not an automated program.

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Maindrian
2017-06-24 17:48:21

Yeah, all that. I enjoyed it once, but all the recent added fun looking stuff is stuck behind SO MUCH FUCKING GRIND.

At least Rockstar got them to back down on OpenIV, good on them.

[deleted]
2017-06-24 14:20:38

Honestly, even if the next GTA is set in Houston, Texas and makes all of my wildest GTA fantasies come true, I don't think I'm going to buy it.

The fact that it took Ameer and myself (two reasonably intelligent, computer-savvy GAME NERDS) more than a year to mod the fucking PC version in the first place turned me off from buying an xbone for the DLC - AND NOW THEY SUE?!??!?!?!?!!~11

[deleted]
2017-06-24 14:17:22

Online is straight-up awful. Too much grinding - I buy these games for the cinematic storylines and replayability, not to go and do the same fucking mission ten thousand times to save up for a used Vespa. That and WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED SOCIAL MEDIA TO FUCK HOOKERS AND STEAL FERRARIS. This game is so far from GTA it's unreal. GTAV was a great game and the three-character mechanic was fantastic. If they had released more of THAT content I'd have paid $60x2/yr for the DLC BUT WAIT THEY JUST WANT ME TO SPEND $199.99 ON A YACHT THAT I CAN ONLY USE WHILE PLAYING A VIDEO GAME

Filip454
2017-06-24 12:23:35

Dickso - we can still mod single player.

https://twitter.com/GTAonlineNews/statu … 3262596097

And multiplayer in GTA Online is the greatest criminal MMORPG I've ever seen. Blame T2 not Rockstar.

Maindrian
2017-06-17 00:39:47

Agree.

[deleted]
2017-06-16 22:30:09

Fucking whoever the fuck sent a cease and desist to the modders or some shit why is this game so suck, why is multiplayer so bad and why can't we mod or enjoy expansions for single player when I've bought every grand theft auto game ever made THE MOTHERFUCKERS

Board footer