#51 2012-07-31 05:40:46

Disco3
Website

Re: G! Ghost town?

Where did err'body go?

[center]dwd_badge.png[IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/fanofdisco2/tumblr_loachoiUz21qkiaut.png[/IMG]dwd_badge.png[/center]

#52 2012-08-01 19:28:50

Azz
the barbarian. grrr
Website

Yeah somebody changed something. This forum is currently held together with spit and htaccess files, and I think our hosts upgraded something. Took a bit of figuring out but is sorted, though not sure why I'm getting errors displaying in random places.

I have a plan to rewrite the forums and roll in some other features and the like in a couple of weeks.

It'll be awesome. Er or not happen. But most likely awesome..

http://azz.gouranga.com
est. 1998
(I am oldskoolier than joo)

#53 2012-08-01 19:29:08

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo

Edit; Oh, bollocks, there's the man himself to explain all.

#54 2012-08-01 19:29:50

deeepthroatgta6

Looking forward to Awesome..!!
Edit: ..and prototype Robocop..! Woohoo.. It's getting exciting..!

#55 2012-08-01 21:46:44

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo

I wouldn't get too excited, it'll probably amount to things like this happening.

#56 2012-08-02 03:35:57

deeepthroatgta6

..oh!

#57 2012-08-02 08:22:08

Fragdieb2

Speaking of errors, I suddenly get this message on top of the page when I watch the board overview:

Warning: strrchr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/gouranga/public_html/iceyboard/includes/forum.php on line 82

Is that the beginning of the end of IceyBoard?

-temporary placeholder for a new cool signature-

#58 2012-08-02 09:54:33

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo

Because of numbers and letters. Mainly numbers.

#59 2012-08-02 17:05:17

Azz
the barbarian. grrr
Website

Hah, it's probably been there since we moved to the new server, only whatever changed on the box the other day that broke the modrewrite htaccess has also enabled php errors. I suspect php was updated on the server without me being told.

We'll see. I've got a couple of weeks off work and have some vague ideas of how to make this place more interesting. Frankly it doesn't need to be a forum in the traditional sense any more, only two boards get any traffic and that is pretty lethargic. With a bit of tweaking we could keep the conversation bits, add in a few bloggy bits, probably merge in the wiki bits from azz.gtazz.com and generally make it more concise.

Don't worry I'll hang on to old posts and accounts and what nots. We'll see.

est. 1998

#60 2012-08-02 19:36:02

Fragdieb2

Sounds like you're planning some kind of G!-themed miniature social network?

#61 2012-08-02 20:05:52

Azz
the barbarian. grrr
Website

Possibly more an anti-social network knowing the locals.

Just something to blend in the elements we already have, drop the crap we no longer need, and rewrite it all with a codebase written this century smile. I'm sure Icey would be first to agree these forums are somewhat dated now. I'll play and get something up online for people to have a scootch at..

est. 1998

#62 2012-08-03 20:42:22

Disco3
Website

Azz wrote:

Don't worry I'll hang on to old posts and accounts and what nots. We'll see.

Can I have my old account back nao plz?

[center]dwd_badge.png[IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/fanofdisco2/tumblr_loachoiUz21qkiaut.png[/IMG]dwd_badge.png[/center]

#63 2012-08-04 02:34:58

Dan Wei

That cannot be allowed to happen.

#64 2012-08-04 03:43:20

Disco3
Website

Dan Wei wrote:

That cannot be allowed to happen.

[IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/fanofdisco2/fuck-you-i-wont-do-what-you-tell-me-sheep.jpg[/IMG]

#65 2012-08-16 17:30:49

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!

deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

And now you kind of see what I have to deal with. I sort of predicted this response, sadly enough.

It's the whole terratorial pissing thing, "GRR, THIS OUR SPACE". With which... We do... What? I don't mind if this place only ever remains tangentally related to GTA tbh, I've gotten more out of the laughs than anything. Just let Touge endlessly post photo topics about making sandwiches and changing his wiper fluid, I'd be happy with that. Guy's hilarious and has the ability to crack me up with the barest of blunt statements. Even then, I can get that just from IRC and facebook. I do miss the days of board wars and absolutely furious anger over petty things. I miss RacingFreak. We need more RacingFreaks.

I can smell Disco's territorial piss but mine will smell harder. laugh.gif

Disco wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

Last thing; Orange? Who uses the orange board theme, it's balls! Red and grey is man's colours!

Concrete by Toumai is the shit, brah.

Ya, seems better. Militant G by illspirit could have been a good theme if it didn't use the yellow font color.

Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:

You're one funny guy.

Boy is your sense of humour retarded.

I'm sure you would have heard of Sarcasm before, good sir.

Nah never.

Everything I've ever said and shall ever say should be taken at 100% face value.

If you don't I'll be so upset I'll likely die in a earthquake.

Oh shit! Please don't die. I didn't intend my comment to be a murderous one.

@Inky Thanks for the welcome image. :biggrin:

You quote exactly like Cerbera used to.
I'm going to be watching you very carefully. You worry me and I wont hesitate to ban you if you go all Cerbera

Needles

Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

Banning people is not the only job of an admin. All i've seen from you is that: A ) Anyone who does not share your views over things is wrong and therefore must be banned, and B ) You are completely biased towards England.

(note the views expressed by Needles are not necessarily shared by the Gouranga! Forums staff and sometimes we've never heard of him guv honest, he just loiters around a bit making the place look untidy. your Honour.)

#66 2012-08-16 18:15:09

deeepthroatgta6

I'll never post my pictures. I won't quote anyone. Please let me be.

#67 2012-08-16 19:03:56

Dan Wei

Needles wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

And now you kind of see what I have to deal with. I sort of predicted this response, sadly enough.

It's the whole terratorial pissing thing, "GRR, THIS OUR SPACE". With which... We do... What? I don't mind if this place only ever remains tangentally related to GTA tbh, I've gotten more out of the laughs than anything. Just let Touge endlessly post photo topics about making sandwiches and changing his wiper fluid, I'd be happy with that. Guy's hilarious and has the ability to crack me up with the barest of blunt statements. Even then, I can get that just from IRC and facebook. I do miss the days of board wars and absolutely furious anger over petty things. I miss RacingFreak. We need more RacingFreaks.

Disco wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

Last thing; Orange? Who uses the orange board theme, it's balls! Red and grey is man's colours!

Ya, seems better. Militant G by illspirit could have been a good theme if it didn't use the yellow font color.

Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:

You're one funny guy.

Nah never.

Everything I've ever said and shall ever say should be taken at 100% face value.

I'm going to be watching you very carefully. You worry me and I wont hesitate to ban you if you go all Cerbera

Needles

We clearly need more quote chains & DT don't take needles too seriously, he might ban you. But it's not that big a deal, it's a right of passage if you like.

#68 2012-08-16 19:13:29

deeepthroatgta6

Dan Wei wrote:
Needles wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

Disco wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:

You're one funny guy.

Nah never.

Needles

We clearly need more quote chains & DT don't take needles too seriously, he might ban you. But it's not that big a deal, it's a right of passage if you like.

He won't perma-ban me if I get on his nerves by quoting quotes which are quotes of quotes? God, I've never been this scared!

#69 2012-08-16 20:42:56

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo

deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Dan Wei wrote:
Needles wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

Disco wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:

You're one funny guy.

Nah never.

Needles

He won't perma-ban me if I get on his nerves by quoting quotes which are quotes of quotes? God, I've never been this scared!

What's this? Quote chaining! Rather, old bean! Who's going to go for the super combo?

#70 2012-08-17 02:33:40

Disco3
Website

Maindrian wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Dan Wei wrote:
Needles wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

Disco wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:

You're one funny guy.

Nah never.

Needles

What's this? Quote chaining! Rather, old bean! Who's going to go for the super combo?

What the fuck is wrong with all of you?

#71 2012-08-17 04:55:34

Fragdieb2

Disco wrote:
Maindrian wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Dan Wei wrote:
Needles wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

Disco wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:

You're one funny guy.

Nah never.

Needles

We are enjoying the graphical qualities of endless nested rectangles.

#72 2012-08-17 07:36:16

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!

Fragdieb2 wrote:
Disco wrote:
Maindrian wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Dan Wei wrote:
Needles wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

Disco wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:

You're one funny guy.

Nah never.

Needles

This is too Cerbera. Its making me worried. I've tried hard to forget that retard

Needles

Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

Banning people is not the only job of an admin. All i've seen from you is that: A ) Anyone who does not share your views over things is wrong and therefore must be banned, and B ) You are completely biased towards England.

(note the views expressed by Needles are not necessarily shared by the Gouranga! Forums staff and sometimes we've never heard of him guv honest, he just loiters around a bit making the place look untidy. your Honour.)

#73 2012-08-17 11:25:48

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo

Needles wrote:
Fragdieb2 wrote:
Disco wrote:
Maindrian wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Dan Wei wrote:
Needles wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

Disco wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:

You're one funny guy.

Nah never.

Needles

This is too Cerbera. Its making me worried. I've tried hard to forget that retard

Needles

And the more you try to forget, the more it hurts. Then you pull up that nude pic, you've had safely nestled away on a disc for over a decade. You stare at it, tears welling.

#74 2012-08-17 13:21:54

Disco3
Website

Maindrian wrote:
Needles wrote:
Fragdieb2 wrote:
Disco wrote:
Maindrian wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Dan Wei wrote:
Needles wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

Disco wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:
Dan Wei wrote:
deepthroatgta6 wrote:

You're one funny guy.

Nah never.

Needles

Needles

And the more you try to forget, the more it hurts. Then you pull up that nude pic, you've had safely nestled away on a disc for over a decade. You stare at it, tears welling.

Ohh, Cerbera.

#75 2012-08-17 16:18:10

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!

Fuckin' n00bs

Needles

Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a spambot?

Checking if this is requested by a real person and not an automated program.

Board footer