#1 2013-06-01 21:10:04

TimL
Member
Registered: 2013-06-01
Posts: 2

Holy shit, you guys are still here?

Well I must say I'm impressed, how the devil are you all, and who of you are still about? Is this like an old people's home here now?

If you can't place the name, I made these:

gtf3.gif
lurcher.gif
escort96wrc.gif

A loooooooooooooooooong time ago...

I like what you've done with the place, it feels homely big_smile

Offline

#2 2013-06-06 14:37:14

deeepthroatgta6
Member
Registered: 2012-07-05
Posts: 446

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

Show some respect, assholes. No one cares to reply?

Hey forgive these morons, TimL.
I think your cars suck but hey I wasn't here to say this when you made 'em so don't take it personally.

Talking about having done something to this place, when was the last time something was done with this place? I gotta know, Azz!

Offline

#3 2013-06-06 15:29:09

Disco3
Member
Registered: 2011-08-08
Posts: 476
Website

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

Silence is respect, you insolent faggot.


[center]dwd_badge.png[IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/fanofdisco2/tumblr_loachoiUz21qkiaut.png[/IMG]dwd_badge.png[/center]

Offline

#4 2013-06-06 15:33:27

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo
Registered: 2003-02-18
Posts: 3,065

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

I only haven't responded simply because my memory's not what it was. Timl could very well have been one of the people I feuded with, like 2na or RacingFreak or more recently that asshole Disco.

deepthroatgta6 wrote:

I think your cars suck but hey I wasn't here to say this when you made 'em so don't take it personally.

Those cars are clearly in the mid range, let's say inbetween a 50 to 70 rating. Average, but shows future potential. Trust me, I was a reviewer I know my shit, child.

Offline

#5 2013-06-06 23:33:04

Filip454
Member
Registered: 2012-07-30
Posts: 151

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

His cars are still cool.


papi.gif

Offline

#6 2013-06-08 19:01:02

Mibars
GTA2 & CRX
Registered: 2006-02-06
Posts: 23
Website

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

@OP lol same thought.... How the hell I ended up on Gouranga in 2013?

Offline

#7 2013-06-25 19:56:44

TimL
Member
Registered: 2013-06-01
Posts: 2

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

Maindrain;

I remember you because I always mis-read your name as maindrian for some reason, only to be corrected!

I guess not many of the old guard check in these days? Alfadog, Valdez or whats his name from the smashed headlight site and Zed of course.

The cars were very much of their time to be honest, I did a lot for the ill fated Manchester 1980 project but I have none of that hanging about anymore unfortunately.

Offline

#8 2013-06-26 02:06:10

Filip454
Member
Registered: 2012-07-30
Posts: 151

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

How the hell I ended up on Gouranga in 2013?

Because great players will end up here anyway.


papi.gif

Offline

#9 2013-08-13 04:29:50

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!
Registered: 1999-01-15
Posts: 2,313

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

TimL is a name from my era.

Needles


Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

Banning people is not the only job of an admin. All i've seen from you is that: A ) Anyone who does not share your views over things is wrong and therefore must be banned, and B ) You are completely biased towards England.

(note the views expressed by Needles are not necessarily shared by the Gouranga! Forums staff and sometimes we've never heard of him guv honest, he just loiters around a bit making the place look untidy. your Honour.)

Offline

#10 2013-08-13 14:17:14

Disco3
Member
Registered: 2011-08-08
Posts: 476
Website

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

So you admit you're old and washed up?


[center]dwd_badge.png[IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/fanofdisco2/tumblr_loachoiUz21qkiaut.png[/IMG]dwd_badge.png[/center]

Offline

#11 2013-08-13 15:30:24

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!
Registered: 1999-01-15
Posts: 2,313

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

Disco wrote:

So you admit you're old and washed up?

Silence n00b

Needles


Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

Banning people is not the only job of an admin. All i've seen from you is that: A ) Anyone who does not share your views over things is wrong and therefore must be banned, and B ) You are completely biased towards England.

(note the views expressed by Needles are not necessarily shared by the Gouranga! Forums staff and sometimes we've never heard of him guv honest, he just loiters around a bit making the place look untidy. your Honour.)

Offline

#12 2013-08-13 22:13:57

Filip454
Member
Registered: 2012-07-30
Posts: 151

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

Silence n00b

Needles

Man, even if you're here since '99, it doesn't mean that you can disrespect other users like this.


Needles


papi.gif

Offline

#13 2013-08-14 04:15:38

deeepthroatgta6
Member
Registered: 2012-07-05
Posts: 446

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

He can. He is Needles.

Needles

Offline

#14 2013-08-14 05:56:56

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!
Registered: 1999-01-15
Posts: 2,313

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

Filip454 wrote:

Silence n00b

Needles

Man, even if you're here since '99, it doesn't mean that you can disrespect other users like this.


Needles

Yes I can, its all I've ever done.

Needles


Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

Banning people is not the only job of an admin. All i've seen from you is that: A ) Anyone who does not share your views over things is wrong and therefore must be banned, and B ) You are completely biased towards England.

(note the views expressed by Needles are not necessarily shared by the Gouranga! Forums staff and sometimes we've never heard of him guv honest, he just loiters around a bit making the place look untidy. your Honour.)

Offline

#15 2013-08-16 00:26:06

Filip454
Member
Registered: 2012-07-30
Posts: 151

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

So what's your point of being here.

Needles


papi.gif

Offline

#16 2013-08-16 01:27:02

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo
Registered: 2003-02-18
Posts: 3,065

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

Fucking hell Needles, I know you're glad to be back, but five posts in a row?

Buttocks

Offline

#17 2013-08-16 01:33:42

deeepthroatgta6
Member
Registered: 2012-07-05
Posts: 446

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

Fuck you.

Needles

Offline

#18 2013-08-16 01:42:54

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo
Registered: 2003-02-18
Posts: 3,065

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

Needles wrote:

Fuck you.

Needles

See, this is where this board has gone wrong, there's absolutely no camaraderie between us as a moderating entity. You've been hostile to me from day one and I hope you die.

Hemorrhoids

Offline

#19 2013-08-16 14:13:26

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!
Registered: 1999-01-15
Posts: 2,313

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

Maindrian wrote:
Needles wrote:

Fuck you.

Needles

See, this is where this board has gone wrong, there's absolutely no camaraderie between us as a moderating entity. You've been hostile to me from day one and I hope you die.

Hemorrhoids

That's because I've finally figured out how to ban you big_smile

Needles


Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

Banning people is not the only job of an admin. All i've seen from you is that: A ) Anyone who does not share your views over things is wrong and therefore must be banned, and B ) You are completely biased towards England.

(note the views expressed by Needles are not necessarily shared by the Gouranga! Forums staff and sometimes we've never heard of him guv honest, he just loiters around a bit making the place look untidy. your Honour.)

Offline

#20 2013-08-16 14:26:56

Disco3
Member
Registered: 2011-08-08
Posts: 476
Website

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

Actually, I didn't. I'm just an imbecile.

Needles


[center]dwd_badge.png[IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/fanofdisco2/tumblr_loachoiUz21qkiaut.png[/IMG]dwd_badge.png[/center]

Offline

#21 2013-08-19 06:52:41

RunYaSneakers
does this thing work?
Registered: 2003-05-06
Posts: 1,810

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

You should definitely change your username to Maindrain.


5p69.jpg

Offline

#22 2013-10-20 08:20:15

ameer
cunt smasher!
Registered: 2003-02-23
Posts: 3,172

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

Adam, I also called you Maindrain for like, 8 years or something.

I love all you stupid motherfuckers.

Needles


QV9djMp.jpg

Offline

#23 2013-10-20 10:49:19

That Shit Touge
^____________^;;
Registered: 2003-06-14
Posts: 3,924

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

I hate you and I'm coming to get you.


game519fb.gif8942268765_1aea1d441a_o.gifgame519fb.gif
STORY OF MY LIFE: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Offline

#24 2013-10-20 16:47:24

Road Runner Canada
Car Maker
Registered: 2003-02-18
Posts: 459
Website

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

Well then, I see you all learned to all disrespect each other, & I see needles is still a dictator, awesome stuff guys.

/wave  :tea:


ReSpEkT :T -made by one and only me

Offline

#25 2013-10-20 21:44:16

Dman
Member
Registered: 2013-10-20
Posts: 1

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

So when are y'all moving to Florida?  :tongue:  :yes:

Offline

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a spambot?

Checking if this is requested by a real person and not an automated program.

Board footer