#76 2014-02-19 15:25:27

[deleted]
Still MOD-elect
Website

Re: Fast 6 Review (spoilers)

I liked him best in Arrested Development.

tonymanero-1.gifTICJHg8.giftonymanero-1.gif

#77 2014-04-01 22:45:31

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo

Saw Captain America 2 this evening, really enjoyed it. They went for a Bourne/Conspiracy thriller vibe with it and it worked fantastically. I'm still totally all in with these Marvel movies as a fun night out, sorry Disco.

Best of all, in the given context, they had the stones to bring this dumb shit character to the screen in a way that didn't cause riotous laughter and booing catcalls.

Arnim_Zola_%28Earth-616%29.gif

Look at that stupid piece of shit.

I just found out Marvel have gotten the Punisher movie rights back in their pocket.

tumblr_lnbl723hp01ql41ypo1_500.gif

MORE, HOP TO IT, MARVEL.

#78 2014-05-18 01:10:34

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo

Godzilla was fucking TOPS. The only complaint I have is one I could also level at Robocop. The hero's wife and child are an impossibly beautiful, skinny, flawless looking actress who blinks a lot when she cries (and that's about all she does) and an emotionless robo-child. It's especially hard to care about the kid, he's the blankest of blank slates. Also, he's startlingly fat and ugly, considering his parents.

BUT! They characterise Godzilla fantastically, use him sparingly and there's several really, really memorable, beautiful, strange sequences. I want a sequel immediately. Preferably featuring Jet Jaguar.

#79 2014-05-26 12:53:46

2na

Godzilla was great man, I even watched '98 godzilla the day before to get into the mood, and fuck it, I love that movie fuck the internet that disagrees with me.

I'm so glad Godzilla is a good guy in the new one, I hope that's not to much of a spoiler.

I hope you like me and I fit in with your life.

#80 2014-05-26 13:23:45

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo

I've been on a bit of a Godzilla binge over the past week, tearing through the 80's/90's Heisei series, but I skipped right over the 98 one. Sorry, Andy, it's a pile of shit and there's just too much dumb stuff in it that I can't overlook. That said, I think it's the least shitty Roland Emmerich movie and I can't deny I didn't get a bit of enjoyment out of the spectacle at the time it came out.

I'm now on the Millenium series. Don't know what to make of them.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a spambot?

Checking if this is requested by a real person and not an automated program.

Board footer