#1 2008-02-06 08:59:41

2na

It's Addddddddddventure time!

Hello all!.

Well last weekend my mate bought himself a NEW CAR ZMOG.  Only it was for 50 dollars and basically a dilapidated Honda.  So we did the thing that responsible adults do.  ILLEGALLY HOONED IT ACROSS COUNRTY

The beast:

IMG_0047.JPG
IMG_0051.JPG
IMG_0095.JPG

My house backs onto a fenced off natural park, obviously 4x4?s and dirt bikers have broken down a section of fence to go offroading on, so we decided to try the same.

IMG_0054.JPG

Not many photos from that section because the car was bouncing all over the shop and you can't really take photos and dodge trees at the same time.

The old girl still has a bit of fight in her, not much acceleration with 3 people in the car but when your on your own beating though bush it stings around like a bastard.

IMG_0066.JPG

We took a trip inland towards Canungra all of this area is covered in hills and there is nothing out there but cows, trees, empty roads, and fuck off scary corners (cows not pictured):

IMG_0070.JPG
IMG_0071.JPG
IMG_0072.JPG
IMG_0075.JPG
IMG_0076.JPG

Driving along we just so happened to come across a massive grassy knoll on the outskirts to the Army private grounds.

IMG_0093.JPG

A lot of trail bikers and forbie drivers were carving up the grass in Hilux?s, Toyota Surfs and such as there was another bush trail near buy, seemed like as good as place as any to do some SUPER XTREME FWD HONDA GRASS DRIFTING:

IMG_0103.JPG
IMG_0106.JPG

IT GOT DIRTY:

IMG_0107.JPG

So it was a fun adventure after all that.  Such a same about the car I really love it, it?s so cute and a proper Japanese import, if it wasn?t so knackered I would have been keen on spending money on resorting it.  Such a waste.

I hope you like me and I fit in with your life.

#2 2008-02-06 14:31:05

ameer
cunt smasher!

Re: It's Addddddddddventure time!

YESSSSSS YOU COUPLE OF HEROES!!

I've always wanted to find a cheap car and then take it off fucking jumps and stuff. Good work!

Beautiful drive too it looks like.

QV9djMp.jpg

#3 2008-02-06 21:39:45

Alfadog
beats eating it

Good work man, for 50 bucks that is a bargain...... I love those Preludes too sad

#4 2008-02-07 00:01:07

2na

ameer wrote:

YESSSSSS YOU COUPLE OF HEROES!!

I've always wanted to find a cheap car and then take it off fucking jumps and stuff. Good work!

Beautiful drive too it looks like.

Yes, I even have videos of doing some jumps, might have to get a Youtube account though there a tad bit big for the Elxx account. 5 to 8 meg or so.

It is a gorgeous bit of winding road, shame about the weather that day, I?m saving up for a sporty car just because I have discovered so many awesome mountain / country roads to get in adventures on, also I?d absolutely love a bomby rusty old 4x4 hilix to, Offroading is fucking mad fun.

I hope you like me and I fit in with your life.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a spambot?

Checking if this is requested by a real person and not an automated program.

Board footer