#26 2013-10-23 03:23:16

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!

Re: Holy shit, you guys are still here?

What the fuck happened to Faze?

Needles

Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

Banning people is not the only job of an admin. All i've seen from you is that: A ) Anyone who does not share your views over things is wrong and therefore must be banned, and B ) You are completely biased towards England.

(note the views expressed by Needles are not necessarily shared by the Gouranga! Forums staff and sometimes we've never heard of him guv honest, he just loiters around a bit making the place look untidy. your Honour.)

#27 2013-10-23 16:11:59

[deleted]
Still MOD-elect
Website

Your face probably happened.

discofreak

tonymanero-1.gifTICJHg8.giftonymanero-1.gif

#28 2013-10-23 17:32:20

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo

I'm sorry to let you all in on this, but Faze alas died of a crippling inability to take any criticism whatsoever. His last words were; "You're justht hatersth, man. Thuffering thuckotash."

#29 2013-10-23 21:19:00

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!

Then what the fuck happened to Thresh?
Disco, you will never be as cool as Pinny

Needles

Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

Banning people is not the only job of an admin. All i've seen from you is that: A ) Anyone who does not share your views over things is wrong and therefore must be banned, and B ) You are completely biased towards England.

(note the views expressed by Needles are not necessarily shared by the Gouranga! Forums staff and sometimes we've never heard of him guv honest, he just loiters around a bit making the place look untidy. your Honour.)

#30 2013-10-23 22:20:40

[deleted]
Still MOD-elect
Website

Needles, you were the only one who thought Pinny was cool.

discofreak

#31 2013-10-24 02:42:44

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!

disco2 wrote:

Needles, you were the only one who thought Pinny was cool.

discofreak

Pinny was cool. Way cooler than you.

Needles

Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

#32 2013-10-24 03:56:17

Road Runner Canada
Car Maker
Website

& who the hell is pinny lol

ReSpEkT :T -made by one and only me

#33 2013-10-24 07:03:47

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo

It was Alfa in a dress.

#34 2013-10-24 16:45:55

[deleted]
Still MOD-elect
Website

Maindrian wrote:

It was Alfa in a dress.

Which is why Needles likes her so much.

discofreak

#35 2013-10-24 20:36:54

Road Runner Canada
Car Maker
Website

disco2 wrote:
Maindrian wrote:

It was Alfa in a dress.

Which is why Needles likes her so much.

discofreak

Now it all makes sense

ReSpEkT :T -made by one and only me

#36 2014-01-26 10:37:27

Valdez
HL2 Pre-Loaded.

Hey, I remember TimL - you did a car for GTA Rally right?

[center]Dude, this is a GTA forum, of course there will be criminals in here. haven't you ever done something illegal???[/center]

#37 2014-01-26 19:44:50

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo

Val's still got mod powers.

AND DISCO HASN'T. HAW HAW HAW.

#38 2014-01-29 08:31:05

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!

Maindrian wrote:

Val's still got mod powers.

AND DISCO HASN'T. HAW HAW HAW.

Me too

Needles

Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

#39 2014-01-29 09:32:26

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo

But you can't ban me, so what use are you?

I'll answer for you, because you're a bit thick, none. You're not any use. Little Miss No Use, that's you. Also, you smell like bums and you like to look longingly at pictures of willies.

#40 2014-01-29 09:48:44

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!

Maindrian wrote:

I'll answer for you, because you're a bit thick, none. You're not any use. Little Miss No Use, that's you. Also, you smell like bums and you like to look longingly at pictures of willies.[/quote

Awww, has someone's inferiority complex gone wild because big, bad Needles has turned up and made you obsolete?
Its ok, i'll get bored in a week or so then you can go back to being 'le grand fromage'. In the meantime, try not self harming or having incestuous thoughts about your pervy uncles.
Much love.

Needles

Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

#41 2014-01-29 09:48:46

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!

Maindrian wrote:

I'll answer for you, because you're a bit thick, none. You're not any use. Little Miss No Use, that's you. Also, you smell like bums and you like to look longingly at pictures of willies.

Awww, has someone's inferiority complex gone wild because big, bad Needles has turned up and made you obsolete?
Its ok, i'll get bored in a week or so then you can go back to being 'le grand fromage'. In the meantime, try not self harming or having incestuous thoughts about your pervy uncles.
Much love.

Needles

Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

#42 2014-01-29 20:11:36

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo

Needles wrote:

Much love.

Needles

uofg.png

#43 2014-01-29 21:23:34

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!

You've missed me.

Needles

Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

#44 2014-01-30 10:02:57

deeepthroatgta6

How did Needles become a fuckin moderator?

#45 2014-01-30 12:10:10

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!

deeepthroatgta6 wrote:

How did Needles become a fuckin moderator?

Needles was a mod before most of you bitches even knew this place existed.

Needles

Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

#46 2014-01-30 12:46:02

deeepthroatgta6

A self made mod then?

#47 2014-01-30 14:20:15

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!

Around 10 years ago, when this place was busy, I was made a mod to keep the riff raff out and keep everyone in line.
I'm also widely regarded as being the greatest 2D car maker of all time.

Needles

Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

#48 2014-02-03 15:25:33

[deleted]
Still MOD-elect
Website

Needles is a faggot and he's the worst mod we've ever had. I heard he sucked a lot of dick to get into power.

#49 2014-02-04 09:16:17

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!

disco2 wrote:

Needles is a faggot and he's the worst mod we've ever had. I heard he sucked a lot of dick to get into power.

You think about me naked, don't you? You filthy little pervert.

Needles

Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

#50 2014-02-04 12:38:26

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo

Needles wrote:

You think about me naked, don't you? You filthy little pervert.

Needles

1440toilet_redneck.jpg

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a spambot?

Checking if this is requested by a real person and not an automated program.

Board footer