#1 2014-02-03 15:29:34

[deleted]
Still MOD-elect
Website

What the heck is wrong with Azz?

Just banning people for no reason, no rules-breaking, just wanton abuse of powers. This was after a certain user's account was deleted, then said user was found innocent and, in fact, voted into power, but there's some crazy hair-brained fantasy of transgressions that the powers to be keep touting to keep said user OPPRESSED without any verifiable reason or any modicum of fact. Why the hell is Azz so ravenous to convict me, when his case is so stupid? How and why does he possibly find me guilty?

tonymanero-1.gifTICJHg8.giftonymanero-1.gif

#2 2014-02-04 09:16:53

Needles
Drinks Fucking Tea!

Re: What the heck is wrong with Azz?

disco2 wrote:

Just banning people for no reason, no rules-breaking, just wanton abuse of powers. This was after a certain user's account was deleted, then said user was found innocent and, in fact, voted into power, but there's some crazy hair-brained fantasy of transgressions that the powers to be keep touting to keep said user OPPRESSED without any verifiable reason or any modicum of fact. Why the hell is Azz so ravenous to convict me, when his case is so stupid? How and why does he possibly find me guilty?

I'm going to ban you. For no other reason than I like to... BANZ0R!!!!

Needles

Drink Tea

Anonymous wrote:

Banning people is not the only job of an admin. All i've seen from you is that: A ) Anyone who does not share your views over things is wrong and therefore must be banned, and B ) You are completely biased towards England.

(note the views expressed by Needles are not necessarily shared by the Gouranga! Forums staff and sometimes we've never heard of him guv honest, he just loiters around a bit making the place look untidy. your Honour.)

#3 2014-02-07 13:29:32

2na

Ok dude, you can let it go now, it doesn't really matter remember.

I hope you like me and I fit in with your life.

#4 2014-02-18 16:44:40

[deleted]
Still MOD-elect
Website

No, in the grand scheme of things, it does not matter. But have you noticed that since my last ban (and post), there have been a staggeringly zero amount of posts, interesting or otherwise?

Food for thought.

tonymanero-1.gifTICJHg8.giftonymanero-1.gif

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a spambot?

Checking if this is requested by a real person and not an automated program.

Board footer