#1 2016-07-09 16:03:07

[deleted]
Still MOD-elect
Website

What a world we live in.

I tried a new hippy-dippy feed store this morning (looking for hypoallergenic, grain-free dog food) and was sold some phytocannabinoid dog treats.

Keep in mind that this is Texas, where - much like the UAE - you can be put to death for non-violent, marijuana-related offenses.

I bought a couple with my kibble, talked pot with the owner and am now looking forward to getting stoned with my dog after work.

WHAT IS LIFE?!

tonymanero-1.gifTICJHg8.giftonymanero-1.gif

#2 2017-09-07 09:38:38

Willieee

Re: What a world we live in.

Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain called Hashberry from:http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/hashberry/ . Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a spambot?

Checking if this is requested by a real person and not an automated program.

Board footer