#1 2015-07-08 22:20:08

Azz
the barbarian. grrr
Website

Future of azz.gtazz.com

Hi all,

Ok so GTAzz, azz.gtazz.com is currently down. My webhosting account just got seriously hacked and I strongly suspect it's the wiki software used to power that site which caused the issue.

So I'm leaving it offline and redirecting all traffic to the forums so hopefully people will see this. And yes it does still get decent footfall, so kudos to anyone who still uses the site!

I'd like to bring it back online at some point, but no promises. Thanks to everyone for their support through the last (gulp) 18years, I know we've been somewhat quiet for the last decade or so but it has been something of a constant.

It's been a hoot,
Si (Azz)

http://azz.gouranga.com
est. 1998
(I am oldskoolier than joo)

#2 2017-10-18 01:02:52

Lingster

Re: Future of azz.gtazz.com

When I saw the sight down, I was saddened.  But was able to find a cached version somewhere on the net in some archive.   I wonder if my current skills match or exceed my old ones...  I make some pretty big maps for tabletop games

Creating GTA cars since before it was cool back in the late 90s.

#3 2017-10-19 10:07:42

Maindrian
Second Place Gaymo

Hey, genuine legend walkin', how are ya?

I often wonder how I'd do cooking up some GTA cars these days, considering how much texture editing I do for pretty much everything I sit down and play. I'm currently going through this one Doom wad REALLY SLOWLY, because I keep stopping to redo the textures. Pathetic habit, really.

Thinking about it, GTA cars would be probably feel a lot easier given the relatively low animation requirements, amount of pixels, etc.

#4 2017-10-26 22:53:09

Filip454

It sucks, first Gouranga, now Gtazz.

papi.gif

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you a spambot?

Checking if this is requested by a real person and not an automated program.

Board footer